Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Full from Vacation

Well, I don't know about you, but I ate enough food over the holiday weekend. NOt that I overate at a certain meal, but just snacking hit the bulge. Oh well. The weekend is over, and I can't change it now. I had a great time celebrating the holidays and spending time with the family.

During my vacationing, I also squeezed in some exercise. Treadmill a bit and a long run.
On Sunday, I cruised through new trails to complete 19.5 miles. My father spent the last 7-8 miles. He was such a trooper. He encouraged me when I started cursing, and it was good. We had some nice bonding time out on the trail.
I haven't lost any toenails, but do have 2 nice blisters which make it hard to walk normally, let alone try to run on.

The race is less than 2 weeks away, and I can't believe it. It's going to be awesome. I hope you will join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment