Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What a Weekend

Like I said, I've been a bit of a slacker with the blogging...

Last week I did treadmill work and weights before heading out to my holiday party. I was so sore the next day from all the workouts, especially since I was shaking it on the dance floor.

On Saturday was a big day...21 miles! It was LONG! Toward the end, I was tired and a bit cranky. But it was good to know what to expect next with regard to energy levels and what I need to do. I didn't get enough fuel or water overall, which wore me out toward the end. I didn't listen to any music, and I definitely will be for the race. I'll tweak going forward.

I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be that evening or Sunday either. I went to Universal on Sunday, so that helped me keep my legs moving.

I'm keeping it up and staying strong. Everyone has been surprised, yet excited about the journey and cheers me on.

Hugs to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment