Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yack is Back

Dear me, I decided to push myself and ended up hurling a couple times in the last 24 hours. After training last nite, 'bleck'. This morning I went to a Total Body workout; I hadn't attended a class like this with heavy weights, floorwork and a medicine ball. At the end, whew! I headed to the bathroom and hurled up my light breakfast. Rough! Then I went to the Y 1st Go Session where we talk about warm-ups, nutrition, learn some of the machines and get it in gear. The same trainer from the total body, and she was so excited to have me back a second time. She was awesome! She's high energy and a marathoner, and she's excited for my training.
While I was there, I saw Tom, who I consider one of my coaches; he got me to the finish line of the marathon, and he continues to be my cheerleader.
So yes, I hurled, but I recovered. Can I tell you how much my quads hurt? I'm afraid I won't make it downstairs in the morning or even to crawl into the shower.
It's time to kick it!

1 comment:

  1. Hurling is bad. Always bad.
    ...And thanks for the visual. Eeew.

    ReplyDelete