Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Biggest Loser

Today's workout was not the greatest. Since this daily regimen is new to me, I am so tired today. I spent the whole time trying to be okay with feeling so tired, but it hit me as I tried to strength train this evening. It was brief, but at least I did some of it. Tomorrow is another day!

So I watched the first episode of 'The Biggest Loser' tonite (DVR). I cried for the first 45 minutes. They made it so emotional, plus in some ways I can relate to these individuals. We all have our stories, our habits, and our ability to choose. I do this race not only to raise funds for a deadly disease but also to create a better life for me. If I can become a healthier individual while helping others, then it's a real win-win.

So I make my choices day by day, hour by hour and moment by moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment