Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ooops, what I supposed to cross-train

Well, I was supposed to cross-train today, but as I didn't know what else to do, I just ran. Oops! 45 minutes on the treadmill - again my fast walking with a bit of jogging. I did interval training on the machine today, so it would go from 0 incline to 3. It was a good workout.
I bought new shoes over the weekend, so I tested them out today. I spent about 20-25 minutes in my new 'kicks' but switched back to my old shoes, since I want to get into the new shoes easily.
So I asked a personal trainer what would be a good idea for cross-training, and she told me that I should jump over a bench to build my endurance. So I guess that will be added to the mix this week :)

Side bar: after exercising for an hour, going to singing rehearsal for 2.5 hours is rather exhausting. It's okay, because I'll be fine doing both in the same night soon, but today kicked my butt. My bed is calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment